Friday, March 26, 2010

Caesarea-aqueduct and churches


This so some of the ruins of the Christian Crusade churches in Caesarea. They were pretty nice and cool to walk through.










See how the churches have pointed vaulted ceilings.they were very pretty

















This is a fig leaf. Isn't it pretty. They aren't supposed to come out until the start of summer but there have been some hot spurts throughout this rainy/winter season and all the flowers are starting to bloom and leaves are flourishing.
This is the aqueduct that brought water 12 miles away to Caesarea. I have played plenty of games and learned all about these aquaducts and now it is so cool to actually see the Roman Aqueducts!!Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hey Eric!!
    It's Tyler again. This is easier for me to write than other methods. I've been swamped with homework, and even now I'm writing you while I should be writing a paper or something similar to that. It's been a little while since you've posted new stuff, but I'm sure that it's because you've been really busy too. How's life over in Jerusalem? Life in the states is interesting. There isn't too much to report, other than crazy weather and natural disasters aplenty, but life is good here. I know you're coming home soon, and i'm excited. Have fun, and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete